| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zhijiang in March is quite mild at 10.6 °C (51.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.1 °C (59.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.4 °C (45.3 °F).
- In March there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat dry. Just 72.2mm (2.8in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:32 long and the longest day is 12:22 long with an average length of 11:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Zhijiang March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Zhijiang, China
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Zhijiang:
- Zhengzhou, China - 891.7 kms (554.1 miles) NNE
- Pingbian, China - 555.5 kms (345.2 miles) NE
- Yichang, China - 394 kms (244.9 miles) NNE
- Nanchang, China - 625 kms (388.4 miles) ENE
- Changsha, China - 322.2 kms (200.2 miles) ENE
- Ganzhou, China - 556.8 kms (346 miles) ESE
- Shantou, China - 834.6 kms (518.6 miles) ESE
- Guangzhou, China - 606.1 kms (376.6 miles) SE
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong - 728.9 kms (452.9 miles) SE
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong - 729.8 kms (453.5 miles) SE
- Haikou, China - 830.4 kms (516 miles) S