| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zhijiang in July is hot at 27.4 °C (81.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.5 °C (90.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.4 °C (74.1 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly dry. Circa 118.7mm (4.7in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:26 long and the longest day is 13:50 long with an average length of 13:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Zhijiang July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Zhijiang, China
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Zhijiang:
- Zhengzhou, China - 891.7 kms (554.1 miles) NNE
- Pingbian, China - 555.5 kms (345.2 miles) NE
- Yichang, China - 394 kms (244.9 miles) NNE
- Nanchang, China - 625 kms (388.4 miles) ENE
- Changsha, China - 322.2 kms (200.2 miles) ENE
- Ganzhou, China - 556.8 kms (346 miles) ESE
- Shantou, China - 834.6 kms (518.6 miles) ESE
- Guangzhou, China - 606.1 kms (376.6 miles) SE
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong - 728.9 kms (452.9 miles) SE
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong - 729.8 kms (453.5 miles) SE
- Haikou, China - 830.4 kms (516 miles) S