| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zhijiang in August is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.6 °C (90.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In August the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly dry. Some 122.5mm (4.8in) of fluid falls during.
- The shortest day is 12:42 long and the longest day is 13:25 long with an average length of 13:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Zhijiang August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Zhijiang, China
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Zhijiang:
- Zhengzhou, China - 891.7 kms (554.1 miles) NNE
- Pingbian, China - 555.5 kms (345.2 miles) NE
- Yichang, China - 394 kms (244.9 miles) NNE
- Nanchang, China - 625 kms (388.4 miles) ENE
- Changsha, China - 322.2 kms (200.2 miles) ENE
- Ganzhou, China - 556.8 kms (346 miles) ESE
- Shantou, China - 834.6 kms (518.6 miles) ESE
- Guangzhou, China - 606.1 kms (376.6 miles) SE
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong - 728.9 kms (452.9 miles) SE
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong - 729.8 kms (453.5 miles) SE
- Haikou, China - 830.4 kms (516 miles) S