| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zhijiang in April is very mild at 16.4 °C (61.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.2 °C (70.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.8 °C (55 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly wettish. Around 164.4mm (6.5in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 12:23 long and the longest day is 13:09 long with an average length of 12:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Zhijiang April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Zhijiang, China
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Zhijiang:
- Zhengzhou, China - 891.7 kms (554.1 miles) NNE
- Pingbian, China - 555.5 kms (345.2 miles) NE
- Yichang, China - 394 kms (244.9 miles) NNE
- Nanchang, China - 625 kms (388.4 miles) ENE
- Changsha, China - 322.2 kms (200.2 miles) ENE
- Ganzhou, China - 556.8 kms (346 miles) ESE
- Shantou, China - 834.6 kms (518.6 miles) ESE
- Guangzhou, China - 606.1 kms (376.6 miles) SE
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong - 728.9 kms (452.9 miles) SE
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong - 729.8 kms (453.5 miles) SE
- Haikou, China - 830.4 kms (516 miles) S